Thursday, December 18, 2003

More On Lord of the Rings

Saw the movie twice now. I think the third one is the best. As I stated, I saw the minight showing Tuesday night; at that time I bought a ticket for the 3:45 p.m. matinee on Wednesday. I caught a bunch of stuff the second time around that I missed the first time which was cool.

There were 3 people I saw dressed up, all women - one lady in a Lothlorian cloak with the leaf-shaped clasp, one little girl in female Elven garb, and one lady dressed as someone from the Shire might.

There were 2 or 3 people I talked to who were at the midnight showing and also came back the next day, so I don't have to feel so weird.

Got myself a big bucket of popcorn for "lunch" and a small cup for water to avoid having to miss anything by having to use the bathroom. In the theater those drinks will go right through you.

No comments: