Monday, May 03, 2004

Beltane

What a weekend! At Nancy's behest, I locked "Sutera" out of the Depression forum under several names. Then she and Leslie started in on me for my sig quote: "Furthermore, you cannot preface a question to me with 'the Christian view of homosexuality aside...' If I lay aside my principles, I lay aside everything of value." -­Joe Turner on the Protestant Christianity forum, 6/14/02 They began a very effective campaign against me to label me a "homophobe" and a "bigot." Now everyone on the forum who isn't Christian (most everybody) thinks that I hate homosexuals. *sigh*

Brian pointed out to me something I hadn't put together. I know that today is my spiritual birthday, but its connection with Beltane went unnotticed. This could be a spiritual attack from Satan. It started April 30 and was mostly over by the night of May 2. A spiritual attack on one of my old sacred days makes a lot of sense. K and co. ruins my physical birthday in January, and now Leslie and Sutera manage to ruin my spiritual birthday. I'm 8 today. :(

It is also still going on. Nancy mostly supported me in her e-mail to me and the other mod. But she didn't say anything about it on the forum. So everyone thinks that Nancy was against me. It would be nice if she would have said what she did in the e-mail in the forum. But I cannot expect even that much support. I came across Psalm 59 on my way home. What a description of my life!

And I don't like God's way. I'm tired of turning the other cheek, gosh darn it. I want REVENGE. God is not fair. At least I know Wicca and the goddess are FAIR. So I'm being mean right now. I threatened to hurt myself (or worse), and not reading the replies to me under my primarly "Newbirth" name. I'm using "Brigid7" again. I hope that if they notice I am gone and not reading replies or posting, that they will get worried that I really did do something.

No comments: