Wednesday, September 08, 2004

Blast From the Past

*shudder*

Ok, it's official...I am out of time out. God has let me out and now it's back to the real world and time to get back into the game.

Tuesday night I arrived at the BART station to head home and a woman said hello to me as I walked past.

(Long pause.) "Do I know you?"

"Yes. But it was like 8 years ago."

I pause again. "Did I go by the name of 'Spirit' then?"

"Yes." She pauses. "My name is Sonya."

"Do you know [insert name of High Priest of my former coven]?"

"Yeah. [She states name of both him and his wife.]"

She was headed to San Francisco so I let the Richmond train pass and we both took the SF train. I haven't seen this women in at least 9 years. I never knew her well, but wow. It's been a while since I ran into someone from my past.

No comments: