Friday, November 26, 2004

Quick Update

Not spending a lot of time online from home. Been SO busy. I have a 13 day pass to 24 Hour Fitness and I have to get up extra early to make it there and have any time to work out. I can now run 2 miles without stopping! Curves has gotten me in really good shape. I want out because I'm just bored there, which is why I am looking at 24 Hour. I really do love it there. My Curves contract isn't up until mid-February; I don't yet know how that will play out. If I can't get out of my contract I may very well end up paying two memberships at once.

Making progress on my poems pages. I have all the poems up and am now just proofreading and fixing the html. I want it to be perfect.

Weight issues are no fun. I got down to 167 without clothes or shoes, then a gained a pound and a half out of nowhere. Then I binged for a day and a half and gained 9 pounds in 2 days! It must be water weight, but I know that once I do lose it, I'll lose less. I know I gained fat from all the binging (Monday-Tuesday), which was followed by Thanksgiving on Thursday. And tomorrow is the potluck at church - I'll just give in and eat the carbs - and then my high school reunion tomorrow night, where I will have no control over the food put in front of me. Sunday I will start over with very low levels of carbs, and get into ketosis. I finally got to 170 with clothes and shoes, and, as I promised myself, I'd start weighing in just lightweight workout clothes and socks once I got there. And now even wearing only that I'm up to 177! :(

Hope your Thanksgiving was good. I had to work, but Brad (on the shift before mine) and I had a big ol' feast. Very nice. :) And pure high-calorie carbs. :(

No comments: