Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Made it to the gym today. Did 20 minutes on the stairmaster, 18 on the bike, and 15 on weights. FitDay says 207 calories.

Carbs are a little higher today because I had a 9 carb South Beach bar before my workout. I figure the extra carbs won't hurt me before a workout.

Tomorrow is a pig out day which means I have to go to the gym Friday to burn off the glycogen. That means no time to cook so I guess I'll just use salt-laden, processed meat next week.

Have to shop for next week's groceries tomorrow. Got paid today and have just enough money to food left after rent and bills and medication. God, I hate it that medication has to come out of pocket, even though I get reimbursed part of the cost when I turn in the receipt. Did I mention I buy all my medication from Canada? :-p But $123 for 100 tablets isn't bad. I currently take 1 1/2 tablets per day. Without the meds I am a total bitch. I know I am because I went undiagnosed for nearly 20 years.

Oh, my Dr. Atkins' Diet Revolution came today. It's the old 1972 book. I was told the new diet is different from the old so I wanted to get an old copy. Got more music from Amazon today too, so I'll put it on my iPod tonight.

Weight held steady at 144.4 today. I can live with that. When I am on plan I consistently come in under 145. Tomorrow is my official weigh-in.

No comments: