Tuesday, June 06, 2006

I am a writer!

And I thought I'd share some of my past writings with you. In rough chronological order from oldest to newest:

In college I worked on the Golden Gater (college newspaper), and Prism (college magazine).

Golden Gater articles (I found most, but not all):
The "Moral Minority" (editorial)
Graham Leaves His Soul in San Francisco
Keep the Cross (editorial)
Voters Say Yes to Sale of Cross
Theatre Arts Graduate Trying to Make It in Acting
Work Puts Strain on Student Life

Here's the Prism's masthead where I am listed as a staff writer. I could find one Prism article online: I'll Tell You Why the Bus Was Late.

I created a site about the Sabbath, explaining common arguments and proof texts.

While I didn't design my personal site, I did write my story and the poetry page.

Oh yes, I did all the writing for my cats' web site, including such issues and spaying and declawing.

And what the hell, I'll throw out my poetry site called Faith in the Darkness. These are the darker poems not "fit" on the poems page of my personal site. The links on the side need to be updated and the index needs to be uploaded, but the poetry is pretty done and the year links work. Do e-mail me if you find any typos as I haven't found anyone to proofread the pages.

Finally, in the last couple years I started writing daily Bible meditations for my denomination.

Use the calendar on the right of the screen to navigate the devotions.
Two weeks - November 30, 2003 through December 13, 2003
Four weeks - August 29, 2004 through September 25, 2004
Five weeks - June 26, 2005 through July 30, 2005
Four weeks - November 27, 2005 through December 24, 2005
Two weeks - May 28, 2006 through June 4, 2006

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: