Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Week 59, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1368
Fat: 30g (21%)
Carbs: 91g (27%)
Protein: 167g (50%)
Weight this morning: 132.6 (One week ago: 131.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 100

It's finally warming up a bit. I think winter might finally be over. It's been warm enough to wear my bicycle shorts to the gym instead of having to wear leggings. It can still be chilly, but the winter hats have been set aside and I no longer feel like I'm constantly freezing.

I slept in today. My only exercise was walking from the train station to work. I'm broke, but needed to stop at WalMart to pick up one small item (cost of $1.05).

Today I am back into my Old Navy 6s so I feel good about that, even though my weight is still above where I was last week at this time. I have been pounding the water the last two days and it's paying off.

I have a plan for the fellowship/Passover dinner this weekend (the only Passover item will be lamb for the main course). I'll eat whatever is allowed but stay away from the fruit salad and baked potatoes and anything drowned in sugary sauce. In case there's little to nothing that I can eat I will bring a tuna and cheese sandwich on low-carb bread. I also have a can of chunked chicken breast and a can of green beans. I'll mix that with some fat-free mayonnaise and eat it with a fork. I'll probably take a South Beach meal bar with me to keep me out of the desserts. I'll weigh the chicken and green beans and mayo out so that if I don't eat it I can split it and use it for lunch and dinner at work one night.

Brad and I have been doing grits on Saturday morning (which I love!). I told him we are NOT doing a carby breakfast this Saturday - no grits, Cream of Wheat, or oatmeal. I need to get this weight off! We'll cook up some spinach and egg whites, a recipe I saw in Muscle & Fitness Hers that I've been wanting to try. I'll have Special K Protein Plus cereal and I'll give him the soy cereal I can't eat. I have some fat free milk left over from last Saturday.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,, , ,

No comments: