Friday, April 25, 2003

How Do You Spell L-O-S-E-R?

We had another blowup tonight, so it looks like after Sabbath I'll have to call Direct TV and find out what the penalty is for moving before 6 months is up. It's also quite clear that I'll have to move, sooner than later.

His newest way of dealing with me is by using thinly veiled insults and making up new rules. The newest rule is "I don't allow candles in the house." Seeing as how he's been fine with me burning candles before as long as they were away from the window, the only motive I can think of for this new rule is anger.

No wonder he has a hard time keeping tenants. He constantly pulls stuff like this. I'm not the first, and I won't be the last. He's a master at guilt-tripping, or at least trying to by deflecting responsibility off of himself and onto the other person. I've had enough psychology to see through his attempts. It must be an awful way to live, not being able to take responsibility for yourself.

No comments: