Sunday, January 23, 2005

My trigger points - Just venting, take 7

I have no wish to work under a woman like this who throws labels around to harm people for the sheer fact that labeling takes all blame off of her and she can move on guilt free. I sometimes hate being a Christian and wish I could get away with that.

Still, some sort of apology is called for, even though I have NO desire to go back. I wasted two years of my life at EW, and much more at the Depression forum. Why waste more of my precious time?

God spoke to my heart today and I now know the next couple of steps to take. He never shows the whole path, but all we have to do is ask for light and we are given enough for the next step. I wrote a devotional on this for a contest a while back. It never saw print, but my main point was God giving us just enough light for the next step, and the next, and the next. Never more than 1 or 2 steps at a time, to keep us trusting in Him.

Anyway, I'm off to begin that first step.

No comments: