Monday, January 24, 2005

Shopping

I finally decided that maybe I'm having trouble losing because I have no motivation. My shirts fit again, and the smallest jeans I have (size 12s) fit perfectly. So I had to run into San Francisco today and I had a $400 check in hand from my Dad. I decided to do some shopping. First I bought a mini iPod. I looked at all the options the mini just had more nice features (like a screen) that the new iPod Shuffle doesn't have. (The Shuffle is the newest and smallest [and cheapest] iPod on the market.) Anyway, so I have a new pink iPod for the gym, and also bought the armband.

Then I passed Old Navy and decided to drop in for a pair of size 10 jeans to encourage me to lose. Old Navy had an advertisment for all "plus" sized (16-24). I guess they are trying to reach out more to that crowd.

I also bought a Old Navy bag with a dog on it for my sister, and some socks for myself.

Major spending day, and insane. I had so much to do at the bank, beyond depositing Dad's check. Man, I was productive today!

No comments: