Tuesday, January 24, 2006

End of the Spear

I want to see End of the Spear this Friday, but I couldn't find a theater that has it. I checked the three theaters in this area that I normally go to, but none of them had it, even the Jack London Cinema which did have The Passion of the Christ when no one else did!

When Brad and I checked the movie's site and combed through the theaters in California, it looks like I'll have to go to Daly City to see this! The only closer theater we found was Berkeley, but as rule I try to avoid my old haunts there and that theater is squarely in one of those haunts. So Daly City it is. I guess that's what I get for wanting to see an Independent film! Brad says the theater is near the BART station at least, so I can get there easily; it will just take some serious time.

It's based on a true story about missionaries who were killed in Ecuador. Should be a good film!

No comments: