Friday, September 08, 2006

Dentist Day

24 days cheat freeWeight: 145.4
Calories eaten yesterday: 1870
Calories burned: 2170
Calorie deficit/overage: -300
Carbs: 61g
Fat: 79g
Calories burned in exercise: 331

I've had a couple (alcoholic) drinks, so I'm ready to write this now.

I was down to 145.4 this morning. Let's see if I can hold that weight for Tuesday's weigh-in.

First today I went to the gym. Because I did weight training yesterday for 45 minutes I only spent 10 minutes on it today, then did an hour of cardio. FitDay says 274 calories.

Then I went to the dentist. They took x-rays and told me that 10 years away from the dentist has been very bad for me. I had only four cavities, but massive bone loss and may need surgery! Eek!

Anyway, for now I will get a regular cleaning (set for 4 pm next Friday), and after that I'll do the root planing, which they call "deep cleaning." After that I haven't decided. The cavities are, of course, last priority as long as they are not bothering me.

I don't want to do any of this, but if I claim to be interested in health, then oral health has to factor in somewhere. Pray for me. Getting me well will be quite painful. *sigh*

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are doing terrific! It's always fun to read your blog and I admire you very much!

Good luck this week!