Monday, October 02, 2006

Day 48

48 days cheat freeWeight: 144.2
Calories eaten yesterday: 1384
Calories burned: 2176
Calorie deficit/overage: -792
Calories burned in exercise: 357
Fat: 69g (47%)
Net carbs: 43g (13%)
Protein: 98g (30%)

144.2 this morning. All I have to do it hold this weight until tomorrow to show a loss. I'll still be drinking tons of water, though, and of course eating lower calorie. Week 7 weigh-in. Yike. I just have this bad feeling I'll rebound just because my body hates me.

Went to the gym today for just cardio, since I did weights yesterday. They were slammed! Yike. I had to start with a stationary bike because it was the only thing open besides the treadmills, which I always do last. So 20 minutes on the bike, then the stairmaster was free, so 5 on the stairmaster (I couldn't get the stupid thing to count steps so I stopped at 5 minutes), and 20 on the elliptical. I finished with 30 minutes of treadmill walking. FitDay says I burned 296 calories.

It's supposed to rain starting Wednesday and continuing the rest of the week. *sigh* The first good rain of the season is when I officially say it's winter, so it looks like fall is almost over and winter is almost here. Winter means less walking because I won't walk to work in the rain.

My pastor visited here Friday night to "check up on me." Good thing I don't have anything to hide! I found his site tracker entry and he was here a little over 12 minutes.

I decided to only take pictures of my pedometers when I take 15,000 or more steps. I've been making 14,000 pretty frequently and am getting tired of taking pictures, lol! Of course, I always track my steps daily at Walker Tracker. I have over 200 miles wracked up so far!

Walked over 15,000 steps yesterday.


Click to enlarge.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: