Sunday, October 01, 2006

Just another manic Sunday...

47 days cheat freeCalories eaten Friday: 1774
Calories burned: 2078
Calorie deficit/overage: -304
Calories burned in exercise: 252
Fat: 84g (44%)
Net carbs: 58g (13%)
Protein: 92g (22%)

My weight Saturday morning was up to 143.8. It went up even though I behaved myself on Friday and went for a long walk around the lake. :-p I hate it when that happens. I am up again today; I don't even need the scale to tell me that after pigging out on low-carb foods on Saturday.

*sigh* As I told you, my body wants to be fat and unhealthy. After all, it was that way for so long. 47 cheat free days? It doesn't care or even notice. It just keeps holding onto the fat.

The cheesecake I made for the potluck had a tendency to fall apart (tasted great, though!). I think it was the chips I added; they were not in the original recipe. When I make it for Thanksgiving I'll just sprinkle them on top and not put them in the mix.

Went to the gym and did 45 minutes of weight training, leaving only a half hour for cardio. So I walked from BART to work for make up for it. FitDay says 357 calories.

I have a bad feeling that I won't show a loss this week. I've worked hard, but probably not as hard as I could. I'm madly detoxing from my weekend, but somehow my body just wants to hold onto weight (and fat) for dear life, no matter what I eat or how much I exercise.

Walked over 17,000 steps Friday. Yay!


Click to enlarge.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

PJ said...

Took me awhile to figure out that '0 net carbs' meant 'comments' link lol!

17,000 steps! holy cats! That's ambitious! Good for you, that's impressive.

The extra weight is probably water you know, for the extra carbs the body suddenly thinks it needs to be prepared for. So it'll go away if that's the case! ;-)

Anonymous said...

B---rad W Says:
You are doing so, sooo well V. Your focus is strong and your committed to a good diet. =-) Keep going. Your good influence and inspiration to others is evident. You Da Boomb!! You Da Boomb!

This is a period that won't pop the weight up. I agree with with your other poster here. A little water weight is ok. These small fluctuations are also ok. You must remember between men and women, women will naturally retain the fat
more readily. Plus a little fat makes the women soooo~ pretty...
Cut and chiseled like a guy is for, ..guys...not women.

=-)
For those on Atkins and any healthy diets =-) don't give up.The Ones who love you, know, accept you, and care for you as you are. They will support you through it all.

Reach for the best and have friends that tell you the truth with gentle care who are really there for you. True support. It cannot be traded or replaced. As they say, there is no substitution for that.