Friday, September 29, 2006

Walking the Lake

45 days cheat freeWeight: 142.4
Calories eaten yesterday: 1665
Calories burned: 1943
Calorie deficit/overage: -278
Calories burned in exercise: 104
Fat: 80g (45%)
Net carbs: 54g (14%)
Protein: 101g (25%)

45 days cheat free today! I really think the magnesium is helping me stay on track by blunting the cravings.

142.2 this morning. Yay! I know I will gain a bunch tomorrow because I won't be counting and then have to lose it by Tuesday to come in under last week's official weight of 144.6. I hope I will show a loss!

Walked around Lake Merritt today. That's a long trail! Took me an hour to cover just the lake, not counting walking to and from the bus. A picture of the lake from the Oakland Park Department is below.


I also baked the sugar free chocolate chocolate chip cheesecake. It's cheesecake with sugar free chocolate pudding and chocolate chips added. I sprinkled cinnamon on top. Low-carb is sooo depriving, lol! It looks good, but I can't test it until tomorrow. The batter sure tasted good, though. I'm having cheesecake for breakfast tomorrow! Woohoo! I can't wait. :)

chocolate chocolate chip cheesecake
Click to enlarge.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You're making me homesick for the Bay Area. I grew up in Concord. My first summer job was at the old Oakland Army Base for the Army Air Force Exchange Service. I went to Diablo Valley College in Pleasant Hill before moving inland to Yuba City / Marysville, then up here in Nevada.

I really miss going to the coliseum to see the A's.

Anonymous said...

B---rad W Says:

Hi Carol...
Brad here, a friend of Victoria.
The A's may take the Series this year~~~Looking good! There my favorite team also.


Play Misty For Me was my favorite Clint Eastwood film. I think that was his best film work. However he did those westerns & Dirty Harry well.

Well, I hope you can get the family down this way and enjoy the area again soon.

What is your view of Atkins and what have your associates in the industry thought about it?