Thursday, September 14, 2006

One month cheat free!

30 days cheat freeWeight: 143.4
Calories eaten yesterday: 1358
Calories burned: 1969
Calorie deficit/overage: -611
Carbs: 45g
Fat: 64g
Calories burned in exercise: 107

Today is one month cheat free for me! Yay! I never get much past one month so let's see how long I can keep this streak going. As the ticker above says, "I will not cheat on my diet." The only thing cheating does is cheat myself.

Today I spent 45 minutes doing weights. I had to lower the weight on the weight-assisted chin-up (this is the same as raising the weight on other machines). I went from 110 to 100 pounds on the chin-up, and 100 pounds to 90 pounds on the dip. :) I'm doing 70 pounds now on the leg press. When I first started the weight of the press was enough.

After the weight training I went for a hard 1/2 hour on the treadclimber that had sweat dripping off me, then a 20 minutes easy walk on the treadmill at 3.5 mph.

Tomorrow is my teeth cleaning at the dentist. I'm going to take a couple Xanax before the appointment and have some Merlot to drink, probably some Ibuprofin as well for the pain. And next week will be the root planing which is worse! I'll have to leave Brad's BBQ early to make the appointment.

Yes, the BBQ! Yummy meat and I'm bringing Atkins brownies and I'm adding chopped nuts to them! Yummmmm. I'll skip the potato salad and other carby stuff and just stick with the meat and brownies. :)

Yesterday's menu:
Breakfast:
8 oz. black coffee
1 cup Crystal Light
1.5 oz. (powdered) Keto high-protein pudding mix

Lunch:
Atkins strawberry shake
1 oz. pork rinds

Snack:
4 slices turkey lunchmeat
1 hard boiled egg
3 stalks of celery with
2 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter

Dinner:
12 oz. Double Carrots salad with
1/2 a tomato and
1/2 a cucumber and
1/3 cup low-carb, low-calorie dressing

Total calories: 1358
Net carbs: 45g (14%)
Fat: 64g (45%)
Protein: 97g (30%)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

Good going on your cheat free streak!!!

Hope all goes well at the dentist. I certainly don't envy you!