Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Week 3 Weigh-In

21 days cheat freeWeight: 147.6
Calories eaten yesterday: 1897
Calories burned: 2141
Calorie deficit/overage: -244
Carbs: 62g
Fat: 87g
Calories burned in exercise: 297

Week 1: 147.6
Week 2: 147.6
Week 3: 147.6

Total loss: 0

whoosh fairyOh, Whoosh Fairy where are you? I have been very good!

Would you believe I was exactly 147.6 again? That's three weeks in a row. I'm maintaining really well, but why can't I lose? Even assuming 3000 calories on Saturday I still have a calorie deficit for the week, so why can't I lose? *sigh* Oh well, I'll just keep on keeping on.

Week 1 I was up most of the week and then came back down for the weigh-in. This week I was down most of the week and then came back up for the weigh-in. Does my body hate me or what? And NO, my clothes are not looser so please don't tell me that. :(

Ran into my trainer at the gym and now have a body fat test set up for Thursday at noon. I doubt I will do any better than last time. I haven't lost any weight in the intervening three or four months. He says 24% body fat is the high end of okay, and that my current weight might be where my body wants to maintain. God knows my body has always loved being a bit chunkier than normal.

After three weeks of no loss, I'm changing my goal to 141. I think 137 is too low. I'm changing my tickers accordingly. This is subject to revision again, up or down.

Stopped at Western Dental on my way to the gym. I have an exam set up for Friday afternoon, at which point they will tell me all the work I need, much of which I will pass on. I just need to get things cleaned up in there; I don't have the time or money to deal with the cavities at this point. It's $87 for the exam alone. The cleaning will likely be done at a later time and cost extra. I don't like it, but I just keep telling myself this is the next step forward to better health.

TOM is here, and I wish my lack of loss would be due to that, but I don't gain before nor lose after. :(

Spent 45 minutes doing weight training at the gym, 15 minutes on the treadclimber, 15 on the crossramp elliptical, and 10 just walking on the treadmill. FitDay says 294 calories.

Felt much better working out today - had a lot more energy than the last two days.

Walked over 12,000 steps yesterday. In fact, over 14,000.


Click to enlarge.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: