Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Week 2 Weigh-In

14 days cheat freeWeight: 147.6
Calories eaten yesterday: 1727
Calories burned: 1951
Calorie deficit/overage: -224
Carbs: 48g
Fat: 85g
Calories burned in exercise: 76

Week 1: 147.6
Week 2: 147.6

Total loss: 0

I expected to gain, so I'm pretty happy with no loss. To address the person who said I'm not losing because I'm gaining muscle: I wish! Unfortunately, my clothes are not looser; they are tighter. I have to wear my large and medium size 8s because the small and extra small pair are way too tight. My belt was once on the sixth hole; now it's back at five again. Additionally, I have not made any progress on my body fat percentage (as measured at the gym). In fact, I may have even gone backward! So no, I am not gaining muscle. :(

Oh whoosh fairy, where are you?

Grace - my whoosh fairy

The peanut butter seems to be helping with my appetite. Two tablespoons do more to take the edge off than 8 ounces of plain yogurt. Go figure! It's gotta be the fat content helping to satiate.

Set up an appointment this morning to give blood. I'm to go in at 1:30 on Friday afternoon. I wanted to set it later, but it takes an hour and they close at 3 (and you never know what might go wrong so an extra 30 minutes is good). Here's a thread I started about it on the low-carbers forum.

Giving blood?

Just a note, I'm having problems with spell check right now, so if you see things spelled wrong, that's why.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: