Thursday, August 03, 2006

Frazzled

17 days cheat freeWeight: 144.4
Calories eaten yesterday: 1871
Calories burned: 2123
Calorie deficit/overage: -252
Carbs: 54g
Fat: 72g
Calories burned in exercise: 269

Down 0.6 pounds today. It's something at least. I seem to get stuck at 144.4 so I suspect tomorrow I'll be the same or even up a little. I'm still retaining water, but it's less than it was.

Walked to work from the BART station. FitDay says 93 calories.

I'm so frazzled that I did something really stupid today. My old bus pass still had several days left on it, and then I figured I wouldn't lose any money while on vacation because the old pass would expire and I wouldn't have to use the new one until i got back (the first time you use it, the 31 day count starts). So what do I do? I don't double check and I use the new one today! So now I have two bus passes that are both good, and I will lose a week on the new one while I'm gone. Grrr... I know I'm stressed when I do stupid things like this.

When I got back from grocery shopping I got all the ground beef cooked for lunches two weeks from now. One less thing to do tonight. Now I just need to actually pack them. The beef was still partially frozen and I kept accidentally kicking portions over the side of the pan onto the stove while trying to cut it into pieces with the spatula. I finally realized I was very frazzled and took a Xanax. That seemed to help.

Also, (and this is gross so you might want to skip this paragraph - you have been warned!) my cycle never happened this month. I don't think I have ever skipped before. I'm going to try not to freak out and I'll wait and see, but it's now two weeks overdue so I don't think it's going to happen. I did get the symptoms of it starting - mild cramping and such - but nothing ever came of that. I really don't want to go to the doctor because those forceps are painful. Even on pain medication last time (that a friend gave to me) I was crying.

And I get into work today and find out that I only have 28 hours of vacation left! WTF?!? I specifically stated I needed to save 48 hours out for vacation and cash all but that 48. I guess they misunderstood me so now I only have 28 hours. I called the woman downstairs and left a message for her to double check and see if that 28 hours is correct, but it probably is. I'll have to dip into next year's vacation time to get a full paycheck next period. Argh! I really did not need this.

A note on Conference: I will try to give regular updates here. I will probably have some computer access - though with limited time to use it - and what time I do have will be spent doing a quick sort of e-mail and posting something here. I may post entries by e-mail. This means no tags, links, or title. I'll give titles and link the posts together when I get back.

I will be taking photos and posting a photo journal of my experience when I get back. Getting all the photos uploaded to my computer, edited, and put online will take some time, so be patient.

My phone probably won't work, so if you call me and leave a voice mail I may or may not get it until I get back.


Walked over 10,000 steps yesterday. Going to the gym helps a lot with that.


Click to enlarge.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: