Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pretty average day

16 days cheat freeWeight: 145
Calories eaten yesterday: 1758
Calories burned: 1996
Calorie deficit/overage: -238
Carbs: 54g
Fat: 62g
Calories burned in exercise: 147

Made it to the gym today. It wasn't one of my better days. My get and go got up and went again, so I couldn't work out quite as hard, but I still pushed myself and completed everything. FitDay says I burned 269 calories. Today will probably my last gym workout until I get back from vacation.

Five more days until I leave for Conference! I've lost exactly a pound a day for the last three days, so I'm making some progress on the bloating front at least. I was 145 this morning. Not great, but better than 150, right? The plan is to stick to plan until Friday, be a little "looser" on Saturday (the peanuts at church just taste sooo good), and then of course I leave Sunday and there will be no FitDay entries that whole week.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: