Saturday, August 19, 2006

Day 4

4 days cheat freePigged out on peanuts at church today. Sabbath is the only day I eat nuts; I love them too much to keep them around the house. I become a peanut-eating monster when they are around. But they tasted good and are low-carb. I'm trying to eat more fat anyway, right? A little overboard one day won't hurt. :)

At the potluck I picked the cranberries out of Jane's salad to reduce the sugar content. Then while everyone else was eating warm apple crisp with ice cream I went in to the kitchen to clean up to keep from being tempted. I had Carb Smart ice cream with sugar free Hershey's syrup when I got home.

Tomorrow I am taking Mom and Bill to my gym so I will get some sort of workout.

Here are pictures from yesterday's lunch at Quinn's Lighthouse. Sorry they are washed out. I forgot to turn the flash on and had to try to lighten them as best as I could. Click to enlarge them.

Mom & I
Mom and I

Mom, Bill, & I
Bill, Mom, & I

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, your Mom and Bill look so young.
Guess you and your sister inherited the "looks" gene. I assume your mother was so happy to see you looking so wonderful! What did she think..?

I have a surprise you'll know about before you get back to the blog here. Hope you'll like it...

=-)