Monday, August 21, 2006

Day 6

6 days cheat freeWeight: 147.6
Calories eaten yesterday: 1443 (yay!)
Calories burned: 2083
Calorie deficit/overage: -640
Carbs: 41g
Fat: 56g
Calories burned in exercise: 239

Took my weight this morning. *sigh* 147.6. Bleh.

After eating so little yesterday (and having my usual light breakfast this morning) I felt week by 4:30 today and needed to eat lunch. (My normal lunch time is 3, but I can sometimes postpone it until 6.) I swear I could feel my blood sugar dropping, so I went and warmed up lunch real fast. Once I got a few carbs into me (in the form of veggies) and protein (beef) with which to make glucose, my blood sugar went up a bit and evened out. Whew.

After yesterday's really low day I'm hungry today. And I forgot to pack the pork rinds this morning! I bought nuts from the vending machine downstairs. My carbs are too high today, but I will do better tomorrow!

Finished The Protein Power LifePlan today. Now I can start in on the newest Left Behind book.

There were two cakes at work today for birthdays. I had one bite of each, and then Lynn offered to take the cakes out of the room so I wouldn't have to stare at them for my shift. I thanked her. I don't need the temptation.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: