My sister sent this to me. Here's my answers.
Welcome to the 2006 edition of getting to know your friends. What you are supposed to do is copy (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste it onto a new e-mail that you'll send. Change all the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to a whole bunch of people including the person who sent it to you. Put your name in the subject line. The
theory is that you will learn a lot of little things about your friends, if you did not know them already.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:30 - the same as all weekday mornings.
2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds.
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The DaVinci Code
4. What is your favorite TV show? Dr. G: Medical Examiner, Forensic Files, American Justice - basically anything dealing with true crime
5. What did you have for breakfast? Three fried eggs.
6. What is your middle name? Sheri April
7. What is you favorite cuisine? Whatever I feel like, mostly American and Mexican
8. What foods do you dislike? White bread, anything with high fructose corn syrup, all organ meats
9. Your favorite potato chip? I don't eat potato chips.
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? All the stuff on my iPod. Mostly lite Christian rock, and some secular stuff.
11. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive. I take public transit.
12. Favorite sandwich? Peanut butter and jelly, anything with meat and cheese.
13. What characteristics do you despise? Meanness and wielding power because you disagree with the other person and can.
14. What are your favorite clothes? Jeans and a t-shirt/sweatshirt.
15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would/wouldn't you go? Bahamas. I wouldn't want to go to Machu Pichu.
16. Favorite brand of clothing? Old Navy
17. Where would you want to retire? I don't care. Anywhere is fine as long as I'm happy.
18. Favorite time of day? Time to go to the gym.
19. Where were you born? San Francisco
20. What is your favorite sport to watch? Sports teams should be shot.
21. Who do you think will not send this back? Everyone but me.
22. Person you expect to send it back first? N/A
23. Pepsi or Coke? Diet Coke
24. Beavers or ducks? Beavers.
25. Are you a morning person or a night owl? Morning.
26. Pedicure or manicure? Pedicure, but I can't have one until the foot doctor is done treating my feet. :(
27. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone? I've lost 65 pounds and am at the lowest weight of my adult life. Woohoo!
28. What did you want to be when you were little? Writer/journalist.
29. What is your best childhood memory? Car trips with the family all over USA.
30. Piercing? One in each ear.
31. Ever been to Africa? No.
32. Ever been toilet papering? No.
33. Been in car accident? Hasn't everybody?
34. Favorite day of the week? Saturday, since I get to go to church and relax and not so any work. :)
35. Favorite restaurant? I don't eat out much.
36. Favorite flower? Anything really.
37. Favorite ice cream? Rocky Road
38. Favorite fast food restaurant? Carl's Jr. has the best low-carb menu.
39. How many times did you fail your driver's test? Never taken one.
40. From whom did you get your last e-mail? Work.
41. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? I wouldn't do that, but I enjoy shopping online low-carb stores.
42. Bedtime? 1:30 a.m. (I work second shift.)
43. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? No one in particular.
44. Last person you went to dinner with? Brad (co-worker) at Applebees.
45. What are you listening to right now? I'm at work monitoring the station I work for.
46. What is your favorite color? Blue.
47. How many tattoos do you have? None.
49. Favorite Book Read? The Bible of course! Also the Eades' Protein Power books, and Philip Yancey's Disappointment With God.
50. Favorite magazine? Anything dealing with health/fitness/low-carb.
Technorati tagged: 50 things, diary, life, quiz, quizzes