Thursday, August 31, 2006

It sucks being fat

16 days cheat freeWeight: 145.2
Calories eaten yesterday: 1887
Calories burned: 2165
Calorie deficit/overage: -278
Carbs: 49g
Fat: 87g
Calories burned in exercise: 307

Down again. This time I think it's the lack of pork rinds yesterday. The salt seems to really effect me, and yet they are the perfect snack of pure protein and fat - the macronurtrients our bodies need. I'll be up tomorrow because I did eat the pork rinds today.

I did an obscene amount of walking today to try to burn some more calories - nearly an hour total. First I walked down to the main street and then a ways along that street. Then I walked to work from the BART station, dropped my stuff, and just headed a bit further down the road to rack up more time and steps. FitDay says 173 calories, so not bad. I needed those calories so I could eat a bit more without exceeding what I burn.

Speaking of walking, I found this cool toy last night, signed up, and filled in my steps for the past 8 days. I'm going to see how long it takes me to get to 1 million steps. :) So far I'm at 85,813 steps since August 22, which the furthest back I could find near daily stats for.

Here's me. Be sure to click the profile/stats tab for the rest of me. ;) Here at my blog, you can find my tracker in the left hand column.

If you have a pedometer and like walking, don't miss Walker Tracker as a way to motivate you to walk more. It tracks steps each day, total steps, and averages. And it's free!

Tomorrow I am supposed to give blood. Pray for me that I pass all their screening tests!

I'll likely be weak afterwards, and there won't be time for exercise anyway, because I am making some eggplant lasagna after that. So no exercise tomorrow.

Walked over 10,000 steps yesterday. :)


Click to enlarge.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: