1) I'm not afraid to go against the flow. So many people think low-carb diets are bad and that I'm messing up my health. Oh well.
2) I enjoy reading and have learned quite a lot about nutrition from reading books and magazines. (My Mom sat me down when I was 3 and started teaching me to read.)
3) Once I decide to do something, I follow through. I'm strong-willed, and once I make up my mind to do something, I do it.
4) I can write. I've even been paid for some of my writing, so I can actually claim I'm professional.
5) I'm smart. I got all A's and B's in high school, and mostly A's and B's in college.
6) Working out isn't hard. I actually enjoy it. The endorphine rush is awesome!
7) I took in a feral momcat and her six kittens. I ended up adopting momcat. (Love you, Abby!)
8) I now love veggies. Isn't that weird? I didn't used to, but my tastes have changed the longer I've stayed on my diet.
9) I'm a Christian. Yes, I do like that about myself because it means I'm going to heaven! :)
10) I'm physically fit! I'm in better shape at my age of 35 than I was when I was 25 or even 15! :)
Technorati tagged: quiz, quizzes, about me, low carb, weight loss, health, health and wellness, obesity, obese, overweight, fat, exercise, fitness