Friday, August 04, 2006

Getting ready for my trip!

18 days cheat freeWeight: 143.2
Calories eaten yesterday: 1700
Calories burned: 1961
Calorie deficit/overage: -261
Carbs: 56g
Fat: 56g
Calories burned in exercise: 93

Did laundry last night. Today I began to pack. I also bleached the hair that had grown out and dyed my hair blue. I vacuumed the rug and swept the bathroom and took out all the trash and some of the recycling. Whew! Busy day. Dying my hair made a big mess and stained the bathtub, sink, and part of the counter with blue. Whew! What a big clean up. I didn't get it all out, but it looks a little better at least.

Regina Wilshire got back to me on the Dangers of a Low Carb Diet article on MySpace. She tackles ten of the most common myths. This is worth the read!

Here's her e-mail to me regarding the MySpace article:

It's just more of the same old same old myths being put out there again and again - seen it all before.

Some of the myths in this one I've tackled from another article:

Weight of the Evidence: Manipulating Evidence

Hope that helps!

Honestly - it's not really worth the time to go point by point with this guys analysis - he's wrong and can only use cherry-picked references to back himself up.....biggest glaring thing - stale references and nothing is primary research data!

Regina


Jimmy Moore also got back to me and said he might tackle it, but it will have to wait a couple days. If he does tackle the article, I'll post it here when I get back from vacation.

I experimented with sending a picture to the "post by e-mail" Blogger address from my camera phone, but no luck. So I guess pictures will have to wait until I get back. I tried.

I have church tomorrow and then I get picked up by an airporter van about 7 a.m. Sunday.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: