Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Week 4 Weigh-In

28 days cheat freeWeight: 146
Calories eaten yesterday: 1340
Calories burned: 1986
Calorie deficit/overage: -646
Carbs: 39g
Fat: 65g
Calories burned in exercise: 106

Week 1: 147.6
Week 2: 147.6
Week 3: 147.6
Week 4: 146

Total gain/loss: -1.6

Woohoo! Finally showed a loss. It could just be because low-calorie means I'm taking in less sodium but let's hope that's not it and that this is a real 1.6 lost. ;)

Today at the gym was awesome. Some days your get up and go has got up and went, and some days you just have it. Today was a "have it" day and I have to wonder if taking 1000mg of L-Glutamine right before my workout wasn't the reason. I have a hard time remembering to take it in the locker room. It's supposed to help you lift more and I know I did that. On the weight assisted chin-up I was able to do 3 sets of 10 reps each - a record for me. That means I can change the weight to make it harder and move on. I was able to do the same with the weight assisted dip. Progress baby!

Anyway, did 45 minutes of weights, 30 minutes on the crossramp elliptical (and had more energy - woohoo!), and 25 minutes of walking on the treadmill. FitDay says 315 calories and boy am I bushed!

Shake it, move it, work it! Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!

Yesterday's menu:
Breakfast:
8 oz. black coffee
1 cup Crystal Light
1.5 oz. (powdered) Keto high-protein chocolate pudding mix
1 large breakfast sausage

Lunch:
SlimFast low-carb shake

Snack:
3 slices turkey lunchmeat
1 hard boiled egg
3 stalks of celery with
2 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter

Dinner:
12 oz. Green and Crisp salad with
1/2 a tomato and
1/2 a cucumber and
1/3 cup low-carb, low-calorie dressing

Total calories: 1340
Net carbs: 39g (12%)
Fat: 65g (46%)
Protein: 95g (30%)

I'm trying a bit of calorie cycling again to keep my body guessing, so today's menu calls for about 1500 calories.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow..!
Slim eats, means eats slim+gym=Slimmita Strongbayb Sanscarbsnfat. =-)