Sunday, September 17, 2006

Dentist Day, take 2

33 days cheat freeSorry I didn't get around to posting anything the last couple days. Today will be a long post so I can catch up.

First, Friday's stats:
Weight: 142
Calories eaten: 1570
Calories burned: 2156
Calorie deficit/overage: -586
Carbs: 53g
Fat: 66g
Calories burned in exercise: 322

Got back to my original goal of 142! Yay! I didn't watch calories Friday or Saturday so I know I'm up again. No biggie. I did really well last week.

Friday I made the Atkins brownies (with coconut oil and nuts - yum!), and then the "Just Like Stuffed Baked Potatoes" recipe. It looked and tasted great. The three main ingredients are cauliflower, cream cheese, and cheddar cheese. The brownies went to the BBQ and the "potatoes" went to the church potluck and went over pretty well.

The dentist appointment went okay. I drank some wine before going in, took two 0.5mg Xanax, and some Ibuprofin. It didn't hurt much and wasn't a big deal. Now next week - that will be a big deal. This was just a basic cleaning. And with root planing they only do half your mouth at a time so it will take two appointments to get it done.

Mom and Bill said they will pay for the teeth whitening I want. I asked for it as a Christmas and/or birthday present. It's $300 and Family Radio won't help cover it because it's purely "cosmetic." :-p

Anita was out of town on Saturday so I got up at 6 a.m. to take public transit out to El Cerrito where our piano player would meet me and drive me the rest of the way. I was exhausted from the early hour alone. When I got home from church I ate something and then took a 3 hour nap. Needless to say, there was no exercise. I did do a lot of pacing in the apartment in order to get 10,000 steps though and keep my average over 10,000.

Back to doing the low-calorie thing today. Might as well. Sunday is the easiest day for me to cut back calories. Made it to the gym today, but I had to cut short the treadmill so I wasn't able to get 10,000 steps by the time I got to work. Since I did weights today and I can't do them two days in a row, I should have more time for cardio tomorrow.

Friday's menu:
Breakfast:
8 oz. black coffee
1 cup Crystal Light
1.5 oz. (powdered) Keto high-protein pudding mix

Post-workout:
Atkins strawberry shake

Lunch:
Atkins chocolate delite shake
1 package shirataki noodles, plain

Snack:
4 slices turkey lunchmeat
1 hard boiled egg
3 stalks of celery with
2 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter

Dinner:
12 oz. Double Carrots salad with
1/2 a tomato and
1/2 a cucumber and
1/3 cup low-carb, low-calorie dressing

Before bed:
2 glasses of wine
1 cup sugar free Jello

Total calories: 1570
Net carbs: 53g (14%)
Fat: 66g (40%)
Protein: 98g (26%)

Walked over 15,000 steps on Thursday. Yahoo! 6.87 miles.


Click to enlarge.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: