Monday, September 11, 2006

Day 27

cheat free 27 daysWeight: 148
Calories eaten yesterday: 1355
Calories burned: 2105
Calorie deficit/overage: -750
Carbs: 46g (14% of calories)
Fat: 62g (43% of calories)
Calories burned in exercise: 301

Tomorrow of course is the weekly weigh-in. After three weeks of no loss even though I've been working my butt off, I don't expect good news. I was 148 this morning - a gain. My body wants to be fat. My jeans are tight. My stomach sticks out. I hate what I look like.

Made it through day one of low-carb, low-calorie. But Sundays are easy because I eat so much Saturday. Today and the rest of the week will be the challenge.

In case you can't make sense of the posted menu link, here's the breakdown by meal.

Breakfast yesterday:
8 oz. black coffee with sugar free Hazelnut syrup
1.5 oz. (powdered) Keto high-protein vanilla pudding mix

Post workout snack:
Atkins shake

Lunch:
SlimFast low-carb shake

Dinner:
1 hard boiled egg
3 stalks of celery with
2 tablespoons sugar-free peanut butter
3 slices of turkey lunchmeat
12 oz. Green and Crisp salad with
1 tomato and
1/2 a cucumber and
1/3 cup low-carb, low-calorie dressing

Bedtime snack:
1 glass White Merlot wine
1 cup sugar free Jello

Total calories: 1355
Net carbs: 46g (14%)
Fat: 62g (43%)
Protein: 99g (31%)

Ran into the City today. Got my mail and closed my CD at one bank. I got a cashier's check and will send it to my IRA at my other bank.

My cafe press shirts from Atkins All the Way came. One is a tank top that says, "Atkins isn't a diet, it's a...Way of Life. Improve yours!" The other is a long sleeved shirt (winter is coming soon) that lists the top 25 reasons to lose weight (in really tiny print). I'll type up the 25 reasons and post them at some point, but they go beyond the purview of this post.

So far I have over 200,000 steps in my million step challenge. This is just since August 22. :)

No gym today due to the city run. I walked the last 1.5 miles to work even though the bus was parked right at the stop when I came out of the train station. I just reminded myself that I needed to rack up steps, so I crossed the street and headed toward work. The bus passed me soon after. Tomorrow I hope to go to the gym and do some serious weight training. Yeah baby!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: