Thursday, October 12, 2006

Busy, busy, busy...

4 days cheat freeCalories eaten yesterday: 1519
Calories burned: 1940
Calorie deficit/overage: -421
Calories burned in exercise: 80
Fat: 75g (45%)
Net carbs: 50g (14%)
Protein: 106g (29%)

Busy day. Changed the sheets on my bed so I can wash the old ones tonight, then went grocery shopping and cooked and tried to figure out how to log the meat. Began to bake it, but had to take it out and leave for work. Found, edited, and uploaded some Xena and Abby pictures to Flickr - easy download to my work computer that way. Mom wants a t-shirt with the cats' pictures on it for Christmas. I found a place online where I can do this and buy only one shirt, but it is hecka work...not fun at all.

Walked the last 1.5 miles to work, as I often do. Stopped at WalMart on the way and bought a top.

Been busy at work, too. I need to talk to Lupe about my dental and find out how much coverage I have left. It look like the second half of the oral surgery will have to wait until next year because of stupid company rules regarding coverage. This sucks because I was told not to get my teeth whitened (my Christmas present from Mom and Bill since there is no coverage for cosmetic procedures) until the surgery is done! Argh! And God forbid Lupe being in her office. I keep running downstairs and checking.

And no one from KFTL bothered to notify either Dave or I that Open Forum is recorded tonight and tomorrow. I had to do the 5:30 switch manually, and after two bounced text messages to Dave, I finally got ahold of him and he fixed it so it will switch automatically.

Today was payday so I wrote some checks and paid some bills online. Tried to call my chiropractor to see if there were slots open tomorrow for an adjustment and massage, but they were closed for the day.

Now I have to plan my menus for next week and plug them into FitDay.

Tonight I will do the laundry and then cook some meat while that's going. Hopefully I can also pack my lunches for next week.

Whew! Like I said...I'm busy today! And not a happy camper at all.

Tomorrow I hope to walk around the lake for exercise.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brad W Says:

You did such a wonderful job on the T-shirts. Artful eye and your Mom and Bill will love gettng them.

Everyone is going to wonder. Any pictures of the Gran-Kids. She'll have to say...Ask April and Renato!!! They have to get the construction done first. Hear they are still in school for that. They say it takes many classes to complete. They doooo enjoy the study time at home though.=_)=-P