Monday, October 16, 2006

Another busy day

8 days cheat freeWeight: 146.6
Calories eaten yesterday: 1582
Calories burned: 2068
Calorie deficit/overage: -486
Calories burned in exercise: 234
Fat: 71g (43%)
Net carbs: 60g (16%)
Protein: 116g (31%)

Spent a lot of time at the gym today walking on the treadmill trying to calibrate my pedometer. I think I have it as good as I'll get it. It slightly underestimates my mileage walking at 3.5 mph, and slightly overestimates at 3.0 mph. I then only had 15 minutes on the crossramp elliptical before I needed to leave. FitDay says 223 calories. I already had 12,000 steps about the time I got to work.

Stopped at WalMart and got some low-carb SlimFast shakes. They are so cheap there! I also got cat litter deodorizer, sugar free gum, Halloween socks, and a Halloween door decoration for only $1 so it won't really matter if someone steals it. It's jack-o-lanterns. I try to stay away from witches and ghosts because of my past.

The shirts I ordered for Mom and Bill came today. I think they came out pretty well and that they will like them.

I also re-ordered my medication from Canada. I'm down to barely over 1 month left, so it was time. They have free shipping and my meds will come from within the U.S. so it will be cheap - well, as far as prescription medications go. It's roughly 67 cents per tablet and this is the generic.

I think I'm fighting a cold so I have been dosing on Zicam and sugar free Cold-Eeze with the zinc stuff in it. Eating clean also helps. I'm sure on my old diet I'd be laying in bed right now. By the way, the Zicam oral mist is nasty. Really nasty. Don't buy it. The Cold-Eeze drops actually taste good, but even the sugar free ones have some carbs so I have to watch myself.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

No comments: