Friday, October 13, 2006

Gratuitous cat pictures

5 days cheat freeWeight: 143.6
Calories eaten yesterday: 1594
Calories burned: 1963
Calorie deficit/overage: -369
Calories burned in exercise: 107
Fat: 63g (37%)
Net carbs: 66g (17%)
Protein: 101g (27%)

I'm happy about the weight. I expected more after so many cheats in the last week.

I have some gratuitous cat pictures to share with you today. I've gotten behind. Click any picture to enlarge it in a new window.

Xena in carrier
Xena in her cat carrier. Taken with my cell phone camera.

Xena & bug
Xena investigates a bug

Xena sleeps on mommy's arm
Xena sleeps on my arm. Taken with my cell phone camera.

Xena cleans Abby
Xena cleans Abby

While I'm away, the cat will play...
Xena pulled over the bins while I was at work. I came home to this mess.

Xena
Xena shows her tummy spots

Xena in my large duffel bag - Abby in background
Xena in my large duffel bag (the one I use for groceries); Abby in the background

Finally, because my Mom does not read here, I wanted to show a picture of the shirt I designed for Mom and Bill as Christmas presents. They said April got them one with Bogie's picture, and they would like one with my cats. I found a place online that let's you design a shirt using your own pictures, and allows you to order as few as one.

the shirt I designed for my Mom and her husband
The shirt I designed for Mom and Bill for Christmas. They have one from April with her dog, so they wanted one with my cats.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Alcinda (Cindy) Moore said...

adorable kitties!! I have 2 dogs, but hope to soon get a cat or two. Maybe I'll post pics of my babies too!