Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Week 53, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1279
Fat: 30g (22%)
Carbs: 98g (32%)
Protein: 141g (46%)
Weight this morning: 132.6 (One week ago: 131)
Calories burned in exercise today: 457

My calories were higher yesterday (and will be today, too) because I worked out and have a Diet Rock Star (20 calories) and a Special K Protein water mix (30 calories) on workout days.

I left home early this morning because I had to stop by the bank and order checks. It took quite a while and I got to the gym late. I spent one hour on upper body and core. Push-ups are easier. Yay me! I felt better than yesterday, but my butt was really sore from doing lower body.

For cardio I struggled through 30 minutes of running between 5.5 and 6.0 mph, but I can't sustain 6. My heart won't let me. I wanted to cover 3 miles in 30 minutes. I managed 2.92. Then I got dressed, had my protein and carb snack, and walked to work from the train station (35 minutes since I stopped at WalMart and that's a huge parking lot to walk across).

Tonight is laundry so I'll sleep in tomorrow.

Today I starting chatting with a guy at the gym. He said he hadn't seen me in a while and that it looked like I'd lost weight and bulked a bit. I have lost some weight, but I don't know about the bulking part. Still, I'll take the compliment. :) I know I am stronger. I just don't think I've put on much (in any) actual muscle.

I'm eating the last half of my last Atkins peanut butter bar today! I only have the almond brownie bars left, and I already sold them to Brad so I am officially done with the Atkins bars. I'll have the South Beach bars from now on. They have fewer calories.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

No comments: