Wednesday, February 04, 2009

BodyBugg, and more on Snuggie and Repliva

Calories eaten yesterday: 1130
Fat: 23g (19%)
Carbs: 72g (26%)
Protein: 157g (56%)
Weight this morning: 133.4 (One week ago: 133)
Calories burned in exercise today: 348

I returned the BodyBugg to my gym today. I could tell the manager still thought I was doing something wrong. He says this is the first time anyone has returned the new BodyBugg out of about 13 sold so far. He wasn't sure how I would get my refund. Before he said a check, but he said people have complained about that so I may just get a credit to my account. I'm fine either way. At this point I just want it to be over. He said it would take about three weeks to process through.

By the way, returning the GoWear Fit was almost a pleasure. Except for having to pay for return shipping (which I am too sick of the whole thing to worry about), they did everything perfectly on their end. Rightfully they should pay for everything since the device was broken when I received it so it had to be sent back anyway. At any rate, I got an e-mail saying my subscription was cancelled and when I checked my Discover card balance I found the credit. So that's over with at least.

Re: the whole Snuggie thing, last night I faxed my bank the info. I had, including the backstory behind it. I also included all the BBB info. since it contained more addresses and phone numbers and listed the company as having an F rating. Snuggie promised me a refund and may or may not give it, but if my bank contacts them I have a much better chance of getting it.

ReplivaThe Repliva is coming along well. The drug info. sheet lists both constipation and diarrhea as possible side effects. I seem to have a mild case of the latter. I hope this medication works without hurting my other iron numbers; my ferritin is low, but everything else is fine.

Today I worked out - 1 hour of weight training and 30 minutes of interval training on the treadmill. I alternated walking at 3.5 mph and running at 5.5-5.9mph. I must get this belly fat off! I have also noticed my muscles suffering from the lack of workouts. My arms are not as shapely as they once were. I did a bunch of upper body stuff today including plenty of ab training for my poochy belly.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: