Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Week 94, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1206
Fat: 23g (18%)
Carbs: 102g (34%)
Protein: 142g (48%)
Weight this morning: 133 (One week ago: 132.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 348

I just can't cut back on my weight training. I love it too much and because I'm usually only making it to the gym twice a week anymore. So today was one hour of weight training and 30 minutes of interval work on the treadmill, alternating between walking and running. I finally figured out how to use the interval training setting! Gotta do more of that. :)

Tomorrow is laundry day and payday. Friday I will pick up my medications from WalMart and Costco including the expensive prescription Repliva iron pills. I'm also looking forward to getting the 25mcg pills of Levothyroxine and be able to take 112mcg every night instead of the 100/125mcg every-other-day thing I've been doing for the past week.

I don't think I mentioned that I didn't feel the doctor gave me enough refills on my Celexa since I have to take 1 1/2 pills a day. So what I've been doing the last week is alternating between 1 pill a day and 1 1/2 (40mg and 60mg) for an average of 50mg per day. I'll see how I do on this slightly lower dose. Eventually I'd like to get back down to 40mg, but we will see. I need to get my thyroid stuff straightened out first since the meds make me edgy. Eventually I hope to adjust.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: