Monday, January 19, 2009

Thyroid Awareness Month

Calories eaten yesterday: 1188
Fat: 19g (14%)
Carbs: 109g (38%)
Protein: 138g (48%)
Weight this morning: 136.8 (One week ago: n/a)
Calories burned in exercise today: 325

January is Thyroid Awareness Month. Take this opportunity to learn more about Thyroid Disease.

My belly is huge. That little binge on Saturday really did me in. I have gained real fat and it concentrated around my middle. I can't wait for my GoWear Fit to get here so I can see if that helps. I'm going in the wrong direction and gaining weight! :(

Today I went to the gym and did 45 minutes of mostly lower body work, then I just walked on the treadmill for 45 minutes because I was tired. I walked to work from the train station of course.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Lori said...

Hi Victoria - It's Lori from TLFC! We miss you there!

I have read a couple books that you might find interesting given your thyroid issues:
Ultra-Metabolism by Mark Hyman and
The Diet Cure by Julie Ross.

Roxie said...

Your blog rocks. I nominated it for the Lemonade Award. If you participate in this kinna thing, you can pick it up on my blog.

May God bless you and your family.

Roxie

Recovery Rocks!
http://recoveryrocks.today.com/