Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Week 92, Day 4

Calories eaten yesterday: 1151
Fat: 18g (15%)
Carbs: 115g (41%)
Protein: 124g (44%)
Weight this morning: 134.2 (One week ago: 130.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 190

My birthday caused huge weight gain. :( And I never even had cake and the donuts and peanut M&Ms I wanted!

Slept in today and finally caught up on some much-needed sleep. Tomorrow is laundry, Friday is groceries and cat food and Saturday in our bi-annual church business meeting. I'm the clerk so I have to be there with my laptop.

I decided that with all the overtime I've been working to stop at WalMart and go purse shopping. I found a cute bright pink denim purse for $10 and bought that. I'll post a picture on Flickr in the near future.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: