Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Week 92, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 943 (no, that's not a typo)
Fat: 20g (19%)
Carbs: 66g (28%)
Protein: 122g (53%)
Calories burned in exercise today: 190

I feel like I'm fighting something - like I'm on the edge of getting sick. I don't feel sick, but I don't feel well either.

Today was mail day so I went into the City. My 10 million step charm was there waiting for me along with a special pink large shoe key fob. The property check came so I deposited it and bought some magnesium at GNC.

Tomorrow I hope to sleep in. I have to catch up on sleep. I didn't get enough rest over the weekend and I just feel plain run down.

Missing the gym for over a week took it's toll. My pecs are still sore from Sunday's workout and I've lost strength and stamina. I couldn't get my running pace above 5.7 mph and couldn't maintain that for long. :(

The cats are at it again. Xena's newest behavior is to chase Abby - and not in a friendly way. I wish I could do the move over and make it easier for Xena to adjust. Her replacement for the window she no longer has is the fish tank. She's staked out the counter area in front of the tank as hers, which is fine. Abby took over the cat tree and I only wish I'd brought both trees with me because Xena doesn't use "Abby's" tree.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

1 comment:

Lisa Sovulewski said...

Hey why don't you just plug it into the computer here at work? I do that with my Zune all the time. Unless you need to install software or something first. Then do it at home since we don't have admin rights. :-)