Wednesday, January 21, 2009

It's here!!!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1165
Fat: 18g (14%)
Carbs: 114g (41%)
Protein: 127g (45%)
Weight this morning: 132.6 (One week ago: 134.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 269

My GoWear Fit came today! The armband box doesn't say anything about Mac compatibility, only PCs. I tried to call the company, but customer service was closed for the day. I'll try it out tonight when I get home. I have the Mac software downloaded so hopefully that's all I need.

The armband needs to be plugged in to my home computer to even charge so there's nothing I can do until I get home tonight. It then take three hours to charge. The watch/monitor can't be calibrated until the armband stuff is done, so everything is put away for now. If everything works the way it should I could be wearing the armband and monitor it as early as tomorrow.

I'll give a full update tomorrow. :)

Mom gave me some birthday money that arrived yesterday. I asked Brad to go to Costco tomorrow and get me Alli, salad, cat litter, and if there is enough money, more Airborne.

The annual Walk For Life is this Saturday. I'm excited. Brad and I went last year for the first time and it was so much fun that we are going back this year. I just hope it doesn't rain! Rain is forecast right now. :( Here's the Flickr photos I took at last year's event. This year I hope to do more video.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello

Unknown said...

Awaiting your GoWear Fit review with anticipation. I'm considering buying one after I get my tax return. I know you'll give an honest appraisal. Enjoy the Walk For Life.