Tuesday, January 06, 2009

More overtime & iron

Calories eaten yesterday: 1128
Fat: 19g (16%)
Carbs: 110g (40%)
Protein: 121g (44%)
Weight this morning: 131
Calories burned in exercise today: 167

Another overtime day. I was woken up by a text message from Brad asking if I could work until 3 a.m. It will mean no gym sessions this week, but I need the money so I said yes.

I slept in today because I was tired from my last 3 hour shift followed by having to get up earlier than I wanted for the blood test. I'll have to sleep in again tomorrow since bed will be very late tonight.

Lupe bought the liquid iron for me yesterday (Floradix brand). My employer pays half the cost, which is good because this stuff is very expensive! I've done some Googling and it seems that the ferrous gluconate iron in the liquid is just as good and more readily absorbed than the ferrous sulfate pills the doctor told me to take. The box says it doesn't constipate. Yippee!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: