Thursday, January 29, 2009

Payday (with 20 hours overtime)!

Calories eaten yesterday: 1189
Fat: 18g (14%)
Carbs: 89g (31%)
Protein: 159g (55%)
Weight this morning: 131.2 (One week ago: 132.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 292

I'm soooo hungry today. Bleh. Today was laundry day and payday so I was busy. I had 20 hours of overtime on this paycheck and rent does not have to come out of it so I am stocking up on stuff and paying bills, including my huge cost for the BodyBugg.

BodyBugg armbandSpeaking of which, the BodyBugg is still way overestimating what I burn so I think I will have to return it. I talked to the manager at the club and he persuaded me to give it another chance, but it still isn't working right. :(

Evo cat foodToday I walked down to the laundromat and back. Then I walked up to the pet food store for cat food and back. Total cost of pet food and treats (including two discounts) - $89. Yike. But my cats are worth it. They need the healthiest food and I believe Innova Evo is that.

I walked down to BART and took that to my stop, then hopped the bus out to WalMart. I picked up my prescriptions and bought a set of three cooking pans. The ones I have are scratched up and no longer nonstick. I opted for a slightly pricier brand hoping they would be better quality than the WalMart brand. I'm planning on having scrambled eggs tomorrow morning and my current pans won't cut it.

I also bought two bottles of liquid iron from Lupe, the woman who administrates the health care at work, along with another box of multi-vitamins packets and more Vitamin D. My cost - $55.

I got the Snuggies box sent back today. I included a nastygram inside demanding a complete refund and that they pay for my shipping cost. I included a copy of my shipping receipt. On the phone yesterday I was told I could get a complete refund, but they would not cover the $16 shipping to mail the box back to them.

The Snuggies I did order have already been mailed and should arrive soon.

Tomorrow's plans - walk up to the grocery store for food. After Brad gets off we will drive to Costco and pick up my two prescriptions there, including the expensive Repliva. I also need to buy salad, Diet Rock Star, and check to see if they have cottage cheese. Their Web site says they do, but Brad hasn't seen it before. Friday night I need to portion the salad and pick out the red cabbage (cabbage is not good for thyroid patients).

Saturday is church and a little splurging on drinks and dinner out somewhere.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: