Thursday, January 01, 2009

New Year's Eve and New Year's Day

No nutrition stats today since I was off plan for New Year's Eve. But I am back on now!

Weight January 1 of last year: 145.6
Weight January 1 this year: 141.4

Calories burned in exercise today: 245

I ate bad on New Year's Eve day - granola bars, candy, cookies, and fast food. Two servings of oatmeal before I went to bed.

I'm a little hung over today but not too bad. I feel fat and bloated and my jeans are tight. Time to get back to a strict low-calorie diet. My goal is about 1200 calories a day, whether or not I work out.

I walked up to the bus only to find that the bus is only running once an hour since today is a holiday. I had forgotten to take my vitamins so I walked back home and took them and then walked back to the bus. At any rate, I got to the gym late so I got out late.

I went to the gym and did 45 minutes of weight training, 30 minutes on the elliptical, and 15 on the stationary bike. I decided not to take BART since I figured I missed the 2 o'clock train so I took the bus into work. I was nearly a half hour late. I should have taken the train. It would have been close, but I would have been on time at least. Oh well. I'm going to use my 4 hours comp time from Christmas Eve to make up for leaving two hours early last night, so it will cover the half hour.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: