Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

Calories eaten yesterday: 1103
Fat: 20g (16%)
Carbs: 107g (39%)
Protein: 122g (45%)
Weight this morning: 133.2
Calories burned in exercise today: 300


I finally weighed myself this morning. I'm up a couple of pounds from where I should be on a Wednesday but I did eat in the middle of the night so hopefully that's why. Still, I have a feeling it's not. My pants are unbearable today! I think I really have gained some weight over this holiday season. Tomorrow (after my cheat day today) I have to weigh myself to get a starting weight for the year.

Lots of walking a bad eating today. It's a cheat day since it's New Year's Eve. Back on plan and (hopefully) back to the gym tomorrow. I can't think of a better way to start the new year than to work out! :)

Today I walked to the laundromat and back, then up to the bank and health food store and back, then down to BART, then from my BART stop to work. About 1 hour 49 minutes. Tonight is champagne at home with Brad. I'm getting off two hours early tonight and Brad is going in two hours late tomorrow so Lisa will work 9 pm-9 am. I have to work my regular shift tomorrow.

Blood tests on Friday so I didn't take my Levothyroxine in the middle of the night and won't take it tomorrow either. I also stopped and bought a Larabar and a Clifbar. They are loaded with soy protein that should raise my TSH a bit. I have two soy patties left and will eat them tomorrow. I'm not buying anymore, but this is the perfect time to get rid of the last of them.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: