Monday, December 08, 2008

Crazy Busy

Calories eaten yesterday: 1232
Fat: 22g (16%)
Carbs: 123g (40%)
Protein: 133g (44%)
Weight this morning: 135 (One week ago: 134.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 296

Brad crashed at my house last night and I came home to a bit of a mess and had to clean up before I could even start on my usual nighttime stuff. I got to bed kind of late, and had trouble sleeping. Then Brad woke me up when he got up this morning. I took it easy at the gym and after weight training I just walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. I also did the 30 minute walk to work from BART.

It's been crazy busy at work tonight - Murphy's Law - everything that can go wrong has. Dalet fill music that S. didn't switch back to regular programming, Dalet time, Conex switching problems, plus the usual assortment of various calls about what's happening out in the field. Why did they have to switch WFSI to a new transmitter (and alarm system) today? Brad also gave me another tutorial on how to read the programming schedule and compare it with Dalet. I just can't "get it" no matter how many times it's explained.

Things often calm down after 7 pm so we will see.

Ok, bathroom talk ahead so skip the next paragraph if this offends you! You have been warned! My upset stomach on Saturday has been expanded to spending a lot of time in the bathroom yesterday and today! Loose stools galore - not fun. I know Brad and I were farting more from the sugar alcohols in the Atkins brownies we had for breakfast Saturday, but I don't know if that also upset my stomach and caused the loose stools for the last two days.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: