Tuesday, December 23, 2008

The day before the day before Christmas

Calories eaten Sunday: 929 (no, that's not a typo; after binging on Saturday I just wasn't very hungry)
Fat: 19g (17%)
Carbs: 49g (20%)
Protein: 150g (62%)

Calories eaten yesterday: 1242
Fat: 18g (13%)
Carbs: 125g (41%)
Protein: 137g (45%)
Calories burned in exercise yesterday: 347
Calories burned in exercise today: 384

I'm fat. Those two days of binging took it's toll. I'm afraid to step on the scale, and I'm busting out of my jeans. I have undone months of hard work. :( I feel horrible that I am at this place. God only knows how long it will take to undo those two days.

Yesterday and today I went to the gym, same basic workout - one hour of weight training, 31-35 minutes cardio, and walking to work from the train station. Today I was early so I also did a 20 minutes walk around the area where I work.

message for ObamaMy Flickr book arrived! It came last Friday, but I didn't see it until I came in for my half shift on Saturday. My photograph made the A Message For Obama book. Here's the Guardian article, the Flickr group. The photo is on the right. Clicking it will take you to the Flickr photo page. Also check out pages 8/9 at this link; I'm on the bottom left of page 9.

Bay To Breakers opened early registration for people who receive the newsletter. It was $8 off the regular price. As soon as I got paid last week I sat down and registered. I know the race is still six months off, but I do plan to participate barring any unforeseen circumstance. So I am now registered and will hopefully get my lowest number ever. :)

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

2 comments:

Arthur_of_Old said...

You're Fat?? Then, Santa is Thin??? =-)

You'll get back to where you were before. You, above all else, are a driven woman. No pun.

So, keep going forward. Everyone one on a diet of your type has a few extras now and then. My Mom might have said, "If you're fat, I wish I was as Fat and I wouldn't complain as much how fat I am"!

Arthur_of_Old said...

Merry Christmas and will enjoy our time as we celebrate the Lord.