Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Week 88, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1230
Fat: 22g (16%)
Carbs: 122g (40%)
Protein: 133g (44%)
Weight this morning: 133.8 (One week ago: 132.2)
Calories burned in exercise today: 181

Disappointing weigh-in. :( I am working on it, though. Another good day calorie-wise yesterday considering that I went to the gym and worked out hard.

Today was my bi-monthly mail run into the City. I walked to the train station to go into the City, then walked from the train to work when I came back. Tomorrow I hope to go back to the gym.

I cashed in a couple of comp days and got the check today. Now I can enact my plan. I can't write about it right now, but I'll let everybody know what I did after it's over.

Since the check came I told Brad that we are eating at New Zealander this Saturday night. That means I have to be good Saturday morning and at church to save room for a good dinner there. I would be happy with pizza and ice cream at Costco, but I must stop that! It doesn't do my diet any good to be eating pizza and ice cream every week. Eesh!

The annual staff Christmas dinner is set. We (the Net Control department) are eating at Quinn's Lighthouse on December 18. I'm happy that we are not doing Mexican. Quinn's is much easier for my diet.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: