Wednesday, December 03, 2008

New Pullman

Calories eaten yesterday: 1070
Fat: 20g (17%)
Carbs: 102g (38%)
Protein: 117g (44%)
Weight this morning: 130 (One week ago: 130.6)
Calories burned in exercise today: 310

Calories were good again yesterday, though I admit to waking up very hungry last night. I managed to get back to sleep though. I gained so much over Thanksgiving that this calorie level has to be done even though i am very hungry. I'm drinking lots of diet soda and chewing gum to keep my mouth occupied.

Considered going back to sleep when my alarm went off, but I go up and went to the gym. I did an hour of weight training, but decided to take it easy on cardio and just walked on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Then I walked to work from the train station.

My Pullman backpack has finally died. I noticed this morning that one of the wheels is missing. All that is left is the "rim." So I stopped at WalMart and bought a Jeep brand Pullman ($44), not a backpack unfortunately, with "all-terrain" wheels. We will see how long those wheels last. I do a lot of walking pulling these things behind me so they get a workout.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: