Sunday, December 21, 2008

More binging

Staff dinner on Thursday, so there was no way to count calories, and I binged)
Weight Thursday morning: 132 (One week ago: 128.8)
Calories burned in exercise Thursday: 264

Calories eaten Friday: 763 (no, that's not a typo; I more or less fasted today because of yesterday's binge)
Fat: 6g (7%)
Carbs: 55g (28%)
Protein: 35g (18%)
Weight Friday morning: n/a (One week ago: 127.8)
Calories burned in exercise Friday: 108

Weight Saturday morning: n/a (One week ago: 131)
Calories burned in exercise Saturday: 0

Calories burned in exercise today: 304

No, weigh-in today. Yesterday was my last hurrah binging on sugar. I ate everything bad that I could get my hands on. I am re-addicted and have to put an end to it. I feel like crap today from all the crap I ate yesterday. I haven't binged like that in a while! Wow.

So starting today I am cutting out most sugar. I'll allow myself a little bit on Christmas because I allow myself to have egg nog once a year, and a little on Saturdays. The cookies I made for Christmas are sugar-free except for the applesauce I used in place of butter.

My body is going through fits with the binge on Thursday, eating very light (almost fasting) on Friday, then hugely binging on Saturday, then eating very light (almost fasting) today. I know I gained a huge amount of weight and am afraid to step on the scale. I can't get my ring on so I am not wearing it.

Today it's raining (it's forecast to rain all week), but not hard, so Brad and I went for a long walk in the woods (somewhat paved, not very muddy, and the trees give protection from the wind and rain). We had umbrellas. I feel too sick to go to the gym, but I have to get steps from being so low the last two days, and need to start burning off all the carbs I ate yesterday.

Today is meat only, except that I had two pieces of low-carb bread to settle my tummy. Tomorrow I will add back in the veggies, salads, Cream of Wheat, and cottage cheese. I'm not very hungry today anyway. I stuffed myself to the gills yesterday and ate probably some huge amount like 7000 calories or something.

I'm redoing last week's cleanse. I have another cleanse kit. Today is the last day of the previous cleanse so I will start it again tomorrow.

My camera broke this weekend and I will have to buy a new one. I will have to write another post to explain it, though, so hopefully I can get that up.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: