Thursday, December 18, 2008

Staff Christmas dinner & mini-binging

Calories eaten yesterday: 1296
Fat: 21g (15%)
Carbs: 128g (41%)
Protein: 138g (44%)
Weight this morning: 132 (One week ago: 128.8)
Calories burned in exercise today: 264

Did laundry. Walked to the laundromat and back. I had a larger breakfast since I am off plan today - one serving of Cream of Wheat and a cup of cottage cheese. I also had five peanut M&M's from the candy machine at the laundromat.

After walking to BART, I then walked to work from my stop. I stopped at Burger King and got a dry (no mayo) grilled chicken sandwich. It was good, but the bun had a slightly sweet taste to it - very odd.

Then I stopped at Starbacks of a double tall egg nog latte with nonfat milk instead of 2%. It's my one egg nog latte for the year. I also had three petite vanilla scones. I love them and haven't had one in a few weeks.

At work I had some candy - all very high in fat and sugar, *sigh.* I also ate another serving of Cream of Wheat and some leftover salad of Brad's from last weekend. I found some cake down the hall and, sad to say, ate several bites. :( I also ate way too much candy today. The IT department always has tons of fatty candy laying around.

We had our annual staff Christmas dinner today at Quinn's Lighthouse. All the part-timers begged out for various reasons so it was just the full time "core group" of L., Brad, me, and our supervisor J. Our part-timers S., P., and Y., did not show up.

I had seltzer water to drink, a side salad with fat free honey mustard dressing, a steak with no butter, and veggies. I also had too much garlic bread, a small dessert (very tiny), and some of Brad's bread pudding.

On the way back Brad and I stopped at Starbucks and I got a chocolate banana Vivanno with light syrup and nonfat milk. I asked Brad to split a cranberry bliss bar with me because I have never had one so we did. Now I won't have to buy it again now that I know what it tastes like.

When we got back I kind of pigged out on some raisin bread Ray brought, and peanuts plus peanut M&Ms from the vending machine downstairs. :-p I totally failed today.

Must do better until my birthday!

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: