Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Week 90, Day 3

Calories eaten yesterday: 1293
Fat: 22g (15%)
Carbs: 126g (40%)
Protein: 138g (44%)
Weight this morning: 130.6 (One week ago: 132.4)
Calories burned in exercise today: 181

Went into the City today for my mail. Got the property check and cashed it. I walked from my apartment to the train station and when I came back from the City I walked from my station to work. Tomorrow I hope to go to the gym again.

I realized Brad and I can't go the movies this Saturday. I have to work 7-11 pm. And next week is even worse - I'm working seven days. On my days off I am working two half shifts - 3-7 pm Friday and 7-11 pm Saturday. So no moviegoing for a while. :(

As Brad mentioned in yesterday's comment section, I completed the fridge defrost. It's one of those small office/dorm type fridges and sits on a counter to make it more accessible. He had simple turned the refrigerator off and let the upper freezer compartment drip. It pooled on the counter next to it and was making quite the mess. I knew I didn't have enough paper towels to soak it up, so I eventually started prying huge chunks of ice out. Once I got the drip drawer underneath the freezer part out I was able to reach underneath and pry there.

Eventually I was able to pry all the pieces out and dispose of them in the bathroom sink down the hall. The trash was full of wet paper towels at that point, so I took it out. Not fun, but I was bored last night so what the heck. Better than doing it on a busy day. Brad promised me stuff in that comment (wine and cheese) for what I did but there is no need for that. We all have to pull our weight at work.

Technorati tagged: , , , , , , ,

No comments: